Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1,290 posts
924,615 visits

I need money - free money to help pay bills

Anonymous started this conversation
Click here to add your comment...
littlelacie   in reply to duxie
you are very welcome.
Talk to littlelacie
woman in a shoe   in reply to emarfo
Hi i am sorry but we don't have any information outside of the states and there no place here that helps with money for anything.
Talk to woman in a shoe
duxie   in reply to littlelacie
Thank you, littlelacie! I appreciate the information and I'm going to try that. Thanks again.
Talk to duxie
littlelacie   in reply to MARYT65
Hi,You can get free eyeglasses from Lions Club.The one in your area is: Key Largo Lions Club, 99353 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo,Florida,33037.Their phone number is (305) 451-1271. So contact them and they will give you the information you need to get the free glasses, and free eye exam.
Talk to littlelacie
hello im a 65 year old lady having a horrible time of things,I am termanlly ill (Cancer) temp. in remission,just found out i may need stints placed in my heart and neck on a very very small fixed income i havent been able to get new glasses in over 5 years and i just cant see with these old things i have been making do with medicaide will pay for the glasses and frames but not the corrective i have to have in the lens that i have to pay and i just dont have the 75.00 i am struggling to pay my bills as it is and i have no family left to give me a helping hand they have all passed and its just me here strugglingI dont like asking for help and therefore I have no idea who or what organization to call and ask I would be willing to pay it back i may have to make a couple payments in order to do so but I would, I just dont want to lose my vision on top of everything else im battling can someone tell me a number of an organzation that could help me please and thank you. I am in Largo florida
Talk to MARYT65
littlelacie   in reply to emarfo
We do not know resources outside the US,sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
emarfo   in reply to woman in a shoe
need help with my fees
Talk to emarfo
littlelacie   in reply to duxie
Hi,you can get on internet,type in needhelppayingbills,then your city,county,state.You will then see a list of resources in your area that may be able to help,if they got the funds.
Talk to littlelacie
My husband and I have always been hard-working individuals. I never thought I'd come on to a site like this (but bless whoever started this). We got hit hard in the crash of 2008. I got laid off of a good-paying long-time job and he had a minor heart attack. Well, 7 years later, we are both working again (me, at 1/2 the wages I earned at the other job), but we are still struggling mightily to recover from that '08 crash. We rent a house now and are making it paycheck to paycheck, but he has just gotten his hours temporarily reduced and we don't know if we can pay the rent this month. Can someone PLEASE help us? If we could get money to pay off our debt, that would be a dream, but just enough to get us through this period would be SO helpful and we would be eternally grateful to anyone who could help. Btw, he is in his early 60s and I am in my 50s.
Talk to duxie
workedhard   in reply to woman in a shoe
Our money Is coming from my pension not from ss. I'm sorry that you thought otherwise.
Talk to workedhard
woman in a shoe   in reply to workedhard
Hi the person u posted to not been on here in years. But who are u trying to food ss don't come out till oct no where in September everyone has got pay for this month. All we can do is give information on here call 211 give them the information they ask u for than tell them what u need help with if the places they give u to call for help got the funds they will help u. This is all the information i know of for help. Hope u get it turn back on soon
Talk to woman in a shoe
woman in a shoe   in reply to lucyinthesky
Hi all we can do is give u information where u mite get help. For food for clothes. Call Catholic churches and see which one give out food most if them have a free clothes closet u can also call food pantry s for food. If i knew what city state and counrty u live in i can look and see if i can find any other places to help u. Also when u go to the church for food they give tp and other stuff. Also look out on here of places thats posted for Christmas help for kids.
Talk to woman in a shoe
lucyinthesky   in reply to sonshinesas
No it does not BUT school clothes, shoes, bookbag and school supplies can be. Food amd household items such as toilet paper and such.. ty.
Talk to lucyinthesky
74 year olds had water shut off on 9/22/15 and due to a delay in their retirement checks have not been able to pay their bill of 317.00 They need help today to get it turned back on and can pay back after Monday the 28th.They are not asking for money if someone can help they can call the water dept in PrescottValley Az. Thank you.
Talk to workedhard
woman in a shoe   in reply to gerts
I need your city state and courty and i will look and see if i can find anything for u. I check my emails off and on all day
Talk to woman in a shoe
gerts   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thanks but what about school supplies.
Talk to gerts
sonshinesas   in reply to lucyinthesky
No money/cash here and an Amazon card won't help pay your bills?
Talk to sonshinesas
Well, I shall not ask you for cash. GOD bless your soul of you do give away money. I am a single mother of 1 ten year old girl.very blessed! An amazon giftcard would be nice if anyone wanted to do that.
God bless and pay it forward♥
Talk to lucyinthesky
woman in a shoe   in reply to gerts
Hi the person u posted to not been on here in years. Sorry there no information on how to get anything for a school.
Talk to woman in a shoe
How do I get floor tiles for a school.

Talk to gerts