Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1,429 posts
963,043 visits

I need money - free money to help pay bills

show starting post by Anonymous
Show newest posts...
ImAnAngelsGift   in reply to Huntleyg
The state will assist in childcare. Have you thought about babysitting for extra cash? It is what i do when I'm in a jam. ;-)
Talk to ImAnAngelsGift
woman in a shoe   in reply to Huntleyg
Hi the person u.posted to not been for some years now. But there no resources that will pay for anything to do with a car. There no cash on this site
Talk to woman in a shoe
Have a new born and just separated with father and living on a friends couch. Unemployed bc I can't afford childcare, and my car taxes and insurance are due by the end of the month. I can't go without a car bc there are no transportations services where I am. And I have doctors appointments and the baby has to see a cardiologist and doctor regularly. What do I do?
Talk to Huntleyg
Lady J.
I am broke and need money to pay my electric bill by tomorrow and buy food for me and my girls, who can help me right away please
Talk to Lady J.
littlelacie   in reply to william v.
Hi. I'm sorry we are not aware of any resources that will pay off someones mortgage. They may help with missed payment but will not give anyone that much money.Hope she is doing all right in the nursing home.
Talk to littlelacie
william v.
is there financial help to pay off a house that my mother and i lived it before she went into a nursing home? if not i'll wind up being homeless and on the streets.
Talk to william v.
woman in a shoe   in reply to Angel voice
Well the person u posted to not been on here in years. There no cash on this site. All we can do is give u information where u.mite get help. For food call churchs and see which one give out food. Also call food pantry s. Clothing also call churchs and see which one got a clothes closet. For rent light gas water call 211 give city state tell them what u need help with they will give u places to call if they got the funds
Talk to woman in a shoe
Angel voice
I need money to pay bills trailer rent before I loose my home. And other bills to pay too. I can't get any more help . I'm disabled and I don't make enough on my disabled checks . I only get $741.00 a month. So please for the love of God please help me.. Thank you. Lisa
Talk to Angel voice
Nana&Papa   in reply to debbie58
Hi what state do u live in? Contact Harvest Hope , csll 211 for info on food banks. in some cases they will bring you food (sometimes pet food ad well if nrrd be). They will often include a 15.00 grocery store gift vard. Also call Catholics Charities
Talk to Nana&Papa
littlelacie   in reply to debbie58
You can go to foodbank they will give you boxes of food. also call churches see which ones have food pantry, they will also give you food. Have you signed up for foodstamps. If not go do that, too.
Talk to littlelacie
im on ss and paid all my bills and i had nothing left for food for the month i been trying to find someone all day online to help me.
Talk to debbie58
littlelacie   in reply to Starmickey
if you need help paying bills,go to internet,type in needhelppayingbills,city,county,state. you will see a list of resources that might be able to help.
Talk to littlelacie
This website should just say CALL 211, you cant get info from there. God Bless
Talk to Starmickey
woman in a shoe   in reply to Brown eyes (2)
U welcome
Talk to woman in a shoe
Brown eyes (2)   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thank you I know when I lived in California the electric company didn't charge you to come out and check out the meter but on Az they do which makes no since I just knows bill keeps going up and nothing has changed at my home we don't put nothing up at Christmas because I don't want the bill to be high bit it is anyway again thank you
Talk to Brown eyes (2)
tashatiff   in reply to littlelacie
Talk to tashatiff
ledford0912   in reply to littlelacie
We have tried everything in our town they all say they can't help us and its really stating to get to me because I just wanna give my son what he needs and I feel like I can't do that
Talk to ledford0912
littlelacie   in reply to ledford0912
The person you wrote to has not been on here for years. We can only tell you of places that might help.There is no cash on this site,no money to give to people. If you dial 211, give city,county,state, say what you need help with, they will tell you what help might be available in your area. Or maybe you could find employment if needed,until he finds another job. Congratulations on that new baby!! Things will be better soon.
Talk to littlelacie
My husband just lost his hob 2 weeks ago we need help to pay the bills till he finds another job we have a 2 month baby we need help please
Talk to ledford0912
littlelacie   in reply to tashatiff
go to internet,type in need help paying bills, city,county,state, you will then see a list of places that might be able to help.
Talk to littlelacie